Ha ha! The Color Career Counselor said I was a "RESEARCHER." So, do you think it worked? I don't know if I could have described my professional, and some what personal, self better.
"Independent, self motivated, reserved, introspective, analytical and curious."
"investigates types, gathers information, analyze and interpret data and inquire to cover new facts. They have a strong scientific orientation, enjoy academic or research environments and prefer self-reliant jobs. Dislikes group projects, selling and repetitive activities."
And all scientific jobs were suggested. Guess I am on the right path huh?
Check out Tasha's Blog, "Always Early" to get the Color Test Link.
P.S- Did you know I am a INTJ (sometimes an ENTJ; frankly I am border line)? If you don't know what that acronym represents you need to take a Myers-Briggs Personality test!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I'm an ISTJ, although I don't exactly remember...
wow! I've missed a lot of posts :( Don't worry, I went back and read them all haha. I love you're writing style! All I ever do is post pictures haha!
Post a Comment