I know I shouldn't be blogging everyday like I have, but it is getting to the point it is the only mental and physical time I have to myself just to be me. And right now, Heavenly Father might want it that way.
It is amazing sometimes how hard God will push you. At the time is seems like your world is going to end and you might stop breathing. Heavenly Father does it because He loves you. I personally would be sad if my Heavenly Father didn't think I could handle the challenges he gives me and never gave them to me at all. That would mean I am not hard-wearing as I am now. I consider the challenges getting harder being a direct relation to me getting stronger. If I have all these trials God must really believe in me and "satan" must really think I am worth something. And the best part of it is that I know Heavenly Father and Jesus will always be there for me to get through the tough things and pick me up if I fall.
This is a song that my friend Shara (pronounced Shar-ra, not Share-ra) wrote and recorded called "Move in Me" (the recording is on the Community of Christ "You Have the Power to Share the Light" 2002 CD).
This has always been a song I have identified with. Maybe it is almost masochistic. But either way, without all my trials I could never be what my Jesus and my Heavenly Father want me to be. I would never be what I want me to be.
0 comments:
Post a Comment