Sunday, February 7, 2010

Don't Eat the Yellow Stuff.

Yeah, we have a lot of that yellow snow thanks to Addie and Crockett.

It seems we have another winter storm coming. Either we get no snow or it will be cataclysmic. I am hoping for the mound of snow so I can get outta my Chemistry test tomorrow!

Ahhh, with this unusual weather in Missouri I wonder how the Spring and Summer will turn out. Between El Nina and Global Climate Change (it is happening whether you think it is humans fault of not), I am guessing it will be possibly a wet summer. But who knows because weather men don't even know what is happening day to day, much less season to season.

Happy Super Bowl today everyone! I am personally going for the Saints purely because I feel like I should since I lived in Louisiana. Really, I know very little about football other than some knowledge of how it is played. Stay safe!

0 comments: