So, how many people got a flier for the Did Darwin Murder God? series by HS Jester?
The flier's illustration on the first page misconstruing the theory of evolution by portraying a chimpanzee holding a dagger like object as if to murder sitting on top of evolution books studying a human skull; if you have studied the theory of evolution you would know that it does not state men come from chimps or monkeys. The topic night pictures, Seminar titles and descriptions are bogus too. This WHOLE THING REEKS OF TWISTED TRUTHS AND BLATANT LIES laced with some fact! If you got this flier and want to know why I said such a damning and accusing statement, instead of just assuming I am ignorantly pissed off scientist ranting, please ask me and I will take the time not to convince you to believe how I do, but discuss how he is dishonestly manipulating people.
For a guy who went to school briefly for Chemical Engineering, he has no problem twisting things. He has the nerve to incorrectly portray the ideas of evolution, physics, chemistry, and a great man like Darwin just to keep all of his beliefs in tact. I know a lot of people will find absolute truth in what he is saying because it is more comfortable to have to zealous preacher dictate to them how to think. I don't care if you don't believe in evolution, but base your opinion on scientific data and take the time to study it. If this guy had an objective seminar where he wasn't trying to stir up anger with masses and was being truly objective and being truthful I wouldn't be so mad even it was contradicting what I believe!
The title's for the seven seminars goes as follows "Did Darwin Murder God," "Dinosaurs, Fossils, and the Age of the Earth," "Noah's Ark & Secrets of the Flood," "Evolution and the Antichrist Agenda," "If Darwin was Right, Hitler Wasn't Wrong," "Ape Men: Don't make a Monkey Out of Yourself," and "When Evolution goes extinct".
I have already registered to go to all of them. I believe that both sides should always be explored to be a valid, knowledgeable person on any subject. Not that I will expect to enjoy the sessions, but I do need to be fair and knowledgeable of all view points when talking to others and determining my own beliefs in something equate to a big part of my life. If any one wants to join me please call me. I honestly encourage you to come and see how the Spirit speaks to you. I plan on simply taking notes and staying quiet, so I will not be much of a distraction.
He attempts to make it seem like all scientists leave God out of the equation. This is not so. Almost every scientist deeply believed in God until a cultural change in the 1930's. But there are many scientists who hold on to God dearly. It is guys like this that will never allow science and Religion to work together.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We got that flier as well. It didn't get any farther than the trash can in our mail room.
Post a Comment