Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day One- Birthday Bash

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

So I already failed getting my blog written for the FIRST day! Ahhh, so typicial of me.

Here is one the photo from my birthday yesterday (which I am counting as my day one)! That is me and my cheeseball I call a husband.

As for my birthday day, it went really well.

I woke up and worked out with Chauncie. Of course her twins felt the need to be held so we both ended up with a baby weight during our dance work out. I was bouncing around so much I thought poor Ileah was goign to puke on me.

Then Jeni surprised me and took me TGIF Fridays for lunch. It meant a lot to me and was so sweet of her to do. But even more awesome is she let me bum at her house until a church meeting. During that time we watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Yeah, we are THAT awesome.

At 6:00PM I had a stake meeting for the Nativity that was quite long. I felt bad since I had to actually excuse myself after an hour and fifteen minutes with no end in sight because I had to make it to the dinner reservations.

At Ruby Tuesday most of us ate the lobster and steak special, opened presents, and bantered each other. Thank you Dad, Karla, Samantha, Amber, Laura (her bday was also yesterday!), and of course, Derrick.

Lastly, Amber, Laura, Derrick and I played a heated game of Apples to Apples with the new expansion pack thanks to Van. And of course, I wiped the floor with them and won;).

0 comments: