P.S- The picture is compliments me while eating out after Derrick, Courtney, David Crisco, Chauncie Marshall, and I graduated from OTC.
But I am not here to brag about myself, but more or less self contemplate. I think what bugs me about blogging is how vulnerable it is. Facebook allows about three sentences in a status to express a thought. A blogging allows one to go much, much deeper into your personal thought and being.
Being a politician's daughter/granddaughter has made me very guarded about my feelings and not letting people in too much. My goal seems to be to let people in just enough to take note that I am human and move on. Otherwise I never divulge myself. I hate even facing my own humanity in a personal journal that I always attempt to keep, but fold under my rational. For those who know me well and ask my advice often know that last line is one of the most hypocritical things I can write when concerning myself.
So I now attempt to blog. I have no good reasons to try, but for some reason I feel the drive to. If I continue doing so it will hopefully be more interesting than this one. I just had to reason with myself before moving on:).
0 comments:
Post a Comment