Thursday, November 13, 2008

It must be so!

I must be having a baby because that's when everyone seems to create a BlogSpot. Or I am just breaking the mold and starting early in the family blogging. It's the latter. No babies for me.


So what do I write for my first blog? Maybe an introduction? I work Sunshine Animal Hospital, go to school at Ozarks Technical Community College or OTC ('bout to finish and on to a major university!), play viola in the Springfield-Drury Civic Orchestra, and serve at church. Huh. Busy, but mundane. Kinda boring to talk about. What about Derrick? He works as a GIS Technician (map making) at the Springfield, Missouri Police department, goes to school at OTC as well, dances with the Springfield Ballet and serves at church. Hum. Not much more interesting.


I suppose the interest of our lives can be attributed two our dogs, Addie and Crockett. For those that don't know our dogs, know they are insane. Addie is a "Teagle", Beagle/ Terrier mix and Crockett is a Minature Schnauzer. Lately Addie has been working on eating a "white trash" hole in the linoluim smack dab in the middle of the kitchen. She also has suffciently eaten the cushions on the love seat. Crockett as usual embarrassed me at the vet I work at today. I had to weigh them both to get the correct dosage of the heartworm preventative called Interceptor and as expected he went into a screaming fit when another dog was spotted. Yes, a screaming fit. Crockett not only barks when upset or anxious, but screams like a little demon. Actually, it really does sound vicious, although Crockett is about as vicious as carrot. P.S- The picture is from April when Addie was a lot younger and we first adopted Crockett which meant he was an unshaven wild man.

By the way, isn't our BlogSpot title awesome? My maiden name is Anderson and I married the non-related Derrick Anderson, thus we are the "Andersons Squared." Ha! I guess thats all for now until something interesting occurs.

1 comments:

Caty said...

No worries, Gail. I've had a blog forever and I'm no where near preggers yet. :)